Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

yep, got 3 calls for clean-ups also. But machines are all put up till spring

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Well his website that was expired is back up. I don't know the customers, just the creditors ect.

3. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

I heard on the radio it could snow this weekend.... Any truth to that?

4. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

I just checked Macomb's website. It looks impressive when you first see it, but once you click any of the links its "under construction".

5. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

That's what's ironic. After all the "whatever" has been going on with him, he renews a website that has no more content than it did 6 mos. ago.

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

We're doing a good sized cleanup today. Ahh, the smell of fresh cut grass!:)

7. Summertime Lawn

Summertime Lawn LawnSite Member

In Michigan, are we able to file a lien on a property for an unpaid lawn mowing bill? Thanks.

8. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

I believe this is possible to do but you must file it within 90 days of the completion of the service.

9. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

You should check with an attorney. My understanding of the law is that you can only file a lein for IMPROVEMENTS, not MAINTENANCE (mowing). Had you put in a nice paver patio, no problems, but I think just mowing and your out of luck.

Kevin

10. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

I've taken about 8 now ex clients to court, I have the invoices showing total $ and when I mailed them. I have'nt lost a case yet. I get the courts costs back and total money, but I did try to add a admin fee of $45.00 for me, running to court house etc, but did not get that included.