Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Shoot I've been charging sales tax for years and I don't have to make payments every month. Infact, I've never mailed anything in at all. :drinkup: :drinkup:

2. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 LawnSite Senior Member

Sales tax licence# is different than tax id.#. Just another licence to apply for, not hard!!

3. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

Bump, not much activity here.

Did anyone other than me make it to the Great Lakes Trade Exposition in Grand Rapids this week?

4. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

i had a guy there all 3 days and i went over there on wedsday

5. troy03

troy03 LawnSite Member

I went to the show on Wednesday and went through the show floor. Would have like to have gone the other days and gone to some classes but the weather changed my plans. Maybe next year.

6. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

I threw my back out over the weekend carrying some heavy boxes, and it changed my plans about driving out there. Im all back to good now, but I missed the show completely.

Kevin

7. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

hey guys i'm looking for a used 48" WB anyone know of one for sale?
    thanks
    alex

8. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Got an Exmark hydro 48 that needs a motor. Seen plenty engines on eBay for under $200.. WILL TAKE $500 for the mower That would give you a working hydro unit for under $750 with a little elbow grease...lol

9. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Metro - what kinda Exmark and how old etc... I've got tons of engines just waiting for mowers. Interested in what you got. PM me or post back.

Mowerboy - I've got a couple of Exmark 48 Metros that I was gonnaa put on Ebay in the Spring. Both have ECS handles. Also have a Bobcat 48 Hydro that we'll probably sell too. If you're interested, PM me.

10. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone with a 36" for sale?