Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

As for the PlowSite thread - a heated discussion is fine, as long as people can remember to keep thier comments clean, respectful and appropriate for the forum...there is no need to attack anyone personally or turn a discussion into something it is not.

As long as everyone can remember to remain adultlike and discuss things in the appropriate manner then everything would be fine and we wouldn't have needed to close that thread.

Just wanted to add my two cents for you guys...have a great day.:walking:

2. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

What was going on, did Macomb come back??? :laugh: :dizzy: ;) :rolleyes: :drinkup:

Kevin

3. cgrappler135

cgrappler135 LawnSite Member

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! That was some pretty funny stuff to read while we're all sitting around doing nothing! I felt like it was a guys soap opera!

4. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Yes I am. I also worked for the State Police for almost 5 years before getting this job. Thanks for the kind words guys/gals.

I'll see what the church has in mind. Maybe they dont realize how much money is involved in getting a plow etc. Thanks again for the help....

5. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

Dang I missed it, I've got to start hanging around plow site more.

6. MJK

MJK LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys I was wondering if I could ask for some advice. I don't any maintenance just Landscape Construction. I was wondering what you guys have found to be the best forms of marketing for you guys? Other then referrals. I was wondering if you guys could kind of help me out because I’m not a direct competitor.

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

What thread was it that was closed? I didn't see anything of the sort? Was it our local Michigan thread, or what?

8. amw

amw LawnSite Senior Member

yes, but it WAS only closed for about a 1/2 a day i think.

9. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

well guys, with March around the corner we'll be back to work. I'll be hiring for a few positions and wanted to spread the word on Lawnsite before I go to craigslist (for those who don't know, craigslist will get you like 10 responses to a help wanted ad in the first five minutes of posting). I'm looking for a mowing foreman, possibly 2. And up to four laborers. Wage depending on experience. All work is in Ann Arbor area, must be available Mar 15 - Oct 31, Nov 31 preferrably!

10. brian12281

brian12281 LawnSite Member

Anyone here take care of any Shurgard Storage prior to the buyout by Public Storage or any existing Public Storage?