Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone looking for an 89 mustang GT?? Someone on Craigslist has one posted in the barter section. Will trade for landscaping. Look under Metro Detroit Craigslist and go to Barter section. Go back to Sundays entries.

P.S. Nice trailer, John. You'll like that flow through ventilation instead of leaky roof vents.Are those 6 lug hD axles??

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

My other trailers have side vents as well plus the roof vents which this one also has. I never had a problem with them leaking, just being left open. lol It has just the regular 5 lug 3500 lb axles.

3. smarino21

smarino21 LawnSite Senior Member

i heard that novi was booming also is that wat you guys were talkin about?

4. morjanna

morjanna LawnSite Member

Hey Boys Sorry to barge in on you all, but has anyone got a lead on a pull behing aerator. I'm in Sarnia Ont but always like driving around Mi.Also Wheres the best prices on fertilizers if I were to get into that. Sur cold up here, I'm just starting up this spring and itching to get rolling,was working for a big corp. but sooo needed to be my own boss take care Blessings on ya . Morgan

5. DRLawnInc

DRLawnInc LawnSite Member

Hey.. Hey.. Hey.. I'm finally back !!! :dancing: Just to let ya all know laptops + kids + pop = $$$$$ & dad :angry: . Well I know I've been gone for awhile, I know that I missed some get-to-gethers,:drinkup: how did they go and when and where is the next one ??? Hope all has been well with everyone on here!!

6. jaybow

jaybow LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mi

Nice! What size is it and what does somethin like that cost.

7. Freshcut Lawn Care

Freshcut Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Morjanna,

Call me at (519) 862 -1942 (Corunna). I may have some equipment for you.

Gerry

8. Mike's All Season Service

Mike's All Season Service LawnSite Senior Member

We had one over a week ago, but the next one i'm planning mid February. Hope we see some more interest in them. We already have a little group formed.:drinkup: :drinkup:

9. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I heard on the news that there is going to be a 2% state service tax on all services. Anybody else hear when this is going to take place?

10. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Good. Maybe these smaller guys wont do it, or know the law, thus get caught. However, they dont get caught now, so they prolly wont then. Why do the cops always decide to pull the professional rig over for plates, but not the guy with the mowers in the bed and an old rickity trailer over? doesnt make sence.