1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. amw

amw LawnSite Senior Member

I have had cops tell me they pull over the guys that look like they can pay the tickets/fines.

2. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 LawnSite Senior Member

Yea, the guy with the POS truck can't afford $525.00 for the correct plates!!!
    let hem see how many lawns they have to cut to pay the state for that $525.00 license plate, plus impound and towing fees

3. sinsere

sinsere LawnSite Member

Are there any guys out there willing to take on some commercial accounts for the 2007 season. pm me for more information

4. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

yes i would be very interested, i tried to send you a PM but was unable to.
    alex

5. NewImageLawn&Landscape

NewImageLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

Sinsere needs to have 10 posts I believe to be able to use the private message function. I'm also interested in the commercial accounts.

6. cgrappler135

cgrappler135 LawnSite Member

I would also be interested depending on location!! Only have a few mondays so more commercials would be nice!

7. sinsere

sinsere LawnSite Member

I have alot of leads on some commercial property and I'm sending out bids soon but I don't want to get over my head. I will pm you two guys after I hear more info.

8. sinsere

sinsere LawnSite Member

I saved you three to my buddy list and definitely will get back to a.s.a.p

9. cgrappler135

cgrappler135 LawnSite Member

Thanks sinsere, hope to hear from you!!

10. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

More on the sales tax issue...

I don't think its that big of a deal. All I have to do is go into my invoicing program, put in 2% for the tax rate and thats it. I'm confident I won't loose any work over a measly 2% tax.

As far as the paper work, I'm not that concerned about it. From what I understand, its basically just requires quarterly filing, which isn't that big of a deal.

I am glad it is only going to be 2% rather than 6% though.

Whoever asked, d&r I think, I heard June 1 is the target date to put it into effect.