1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Alrighty, will do...

does anyone know if I can find out what someones phone number who does *67 is?

someone keeps messing with me, and really pissing me off. lol
  2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

The Chauffers license isn't about much, really. It is rather simple. as far as the medical card, that is something completely seperate and is not required for the Chauffers endorsement. as far as the calls, you have to call your phone co. and have them run a trace on it. They can tell.
  3. brian12281

brian12281 LawnSite Member

wow thought i was the only one going crazy every night from plowing
  4. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

I got the chauffers last fall... very easy. They give you a phamplet to look over before taking the test. The questions are word for word what the phamplet says so just read it over. Easiest test of my life.
  5. grant087

grant087 LawnSite Member

does anyone know when the whole service tax is suppose to pass or go through? i know its suppose to go into effect june 1st if it passes but i really dont know much more about it
  6. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone know when the Open House is going to be at Weingartz?
  7. grant087

grant087 LawnSite Member

i believe when i was in there they said the 13/14/15 of march its the week after the mgia show i know that for sure
  8. TheGrassBandit

TheGrassBandit LawnSite Member

Just to throw it out there. I will be hiring for the addtion of another lawn maintenance crew this spring. I am located in Livonia. Give me a call 313-279-5370 .

9. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

It's currently just a proposal.. and hopefully will stay that way! -not sure when the date is if it goes through.
  10. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

Granholm is hoping that the legislature will pass it by early April - in which case it would go into effect June 1....... but remember, the GOP isn't on board with the tax at all and small business is lobbying VERY hard against it. I would strongly suggest that everyone contact their state reps.... if only to just say that you do not support the tax.