Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I still have about 1 1/2 weeks left to go. I am ready for the snow

2. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

I have one cleanup to do. woke up this morning. 32 degrees and HIGH wind advisory. What to do. What to do. I'll make more work for myself if I attempt to work in this. Looks like I'm gonna have to put it off for a day or two.

3. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Man you guys MUST not have many oaks around you, While the high winds helped me out alot with most of my clean ups (where did all the leaves go????:D ) I STILL have oaks that are holding on. I know Oaks can and do drop leaves all winter but usually we can get most of them in the fall. I still have GFREEN oak leaves around here!!!

Heck I have 24 out of 36 left to do yet.

I hope to be done Wed before turkey.;)

4. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

hey GreenQuest,very nice site you have there,just wondering who did you website? either post on here or send e-mail
    camlandservices@yahoo.com. thanks......

5. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I did it, I still have some work to do on it this winter, I use a program called "Web easy professional" I also have front page but so far the learning curve is a bit harder on Front page versus Web easy So I have not really used front page much yet.

6. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

The Cutters Edge sells Hustlers, Buntons and I believe some Cub Cadets. They are trying to hold on to business so they are REALLY being helpful. Even if its not a part or machine thhat they deal, they will get it for you becasue they are trying to stay above water. Weingartz, The Cutters Edge, and Wheels & Blades get a lot of parts from X-SELL Distributors like 2 miles up the road form me (their on williams lk. road and airport rd. by the railroad tracks and the CAI building for waterford).

The Cutters Edge address is:

The Cutters Edge
    5886 Dixie Hwy
    Clarkston, MI 48346
    1-248-623-1139

7. Moguy

Moguy LawnSite Member

Has anyone else visited the Performance Tool Line Center in Pontiac?

8. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Never been in there, but I know where its at.

9. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

well, its sad to say, but I will be done with fall cleanups this friday. I know that I will probably get some late callers, but this fall season just stinks. This is one of the worst ever!

I am so disappointed, that I just want to winterize the equipment and start snow removal.

10. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

thank mother nature and her 60mph winds,we lost few accounts just from this reason,but we sure have the snow estimates going good.so it all works out in time...