Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like the famous Michigan LCOs thread has reached its 8,000th post!

:clapping: :cool2:

2. grant087

grant087 LawnSite Member

try larsons in northville/ maybe livonia ask for brandon and tell them grant from Unique sent you

3. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

nix Larsons. They are not that good, Ive had them for years and recently found a WAY better deal, more coverage and less cost. PM me for details.

4. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

Farmer's Insurance has awesome rates - if you want my agent's name, PM. She really hooked me up with a great deal.

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

You want a great insurance carrier? Here's what we use, and after much careful shopping, no one can even TOUCH these rates/coverages. Call Pat(ricia) at Potter & Roose Ins.. 810-767-8590. She hooked us up through Allied Ins. This is funny, because we (her and I) were just talking about this Wednesday. I had just asked her if she is able to cover people from out of town. She said absolutely, no problem. By the way,they also carry comm. vehicle insurance, as well (that would be Sheila). Just please tell her (them) that Joe from Ground Control sent you.:)

6. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

Joe, it's nice to know I won't have to shop around. They've got me as well! P.S. Don't tell 'em Joe sent you, tell them Marc Stine sent you, and ask for Deb, LOL!!

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

LOL!!!! Yeah, something tells me that they carry a bunch of us! That is too cool!

8. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

hey guys whats the best way to find used ztrs?
    thanks
    alex

9. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

I'd check e-bay first. I got a heck of a deal last year on a 60" exmark with a bagger. It's kind of one of those right place/right time deals, but if you're not in a hurry... Do a google serch on "used (your preferred brand) zero turn mowers". You'll probably find dealers you never knew existed. I did that this winter with a specific brand of sprayer I was looking for and found one listed in a snowmobile swapper-go figure! Check the paper, one just showed up today in our paper (it's that time of year). Obviously the marketplace here. If I think of anything else I'll check back. Good luck.

10. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

I'm a huge Ebay fan.. I've bought and sold many things, including 3 vehicles... but I have not brought myself to buying lawn equipment on there yet!

There's just something I like about buying from a good dealer whom you know will cut you a good deal and be there to stand behind it. Plus you get a warranty, which can always save you a wad of cash.
    Does anyone else feel this way?

Brand New ZTR... $10,000
    Knowing that if it breaks down your dealer's got a backup for you... priceless