1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. NewImageLawn&Landscape

NewImageLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

I will be there on Tuesday but earlier than 4..

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah,...we'll be earlier than 4, as well.

3. Mike's All Season Service

Mike's All Season Service LawnSite Senior Member

I will be there at 11:00

4. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

When I first seen $125 for an 18 unit condo complex I about fell over at how cheap this was. Then you mentioned how quickly you can complete the project. There must be very little turf, curbs, sidewalks, obstacles, ect... for your guy to be able to get it done in 35-40 minutes?

Also, it must be very different than the condo complexes we have over here.

5. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Im hoping to make it Wednesday, probably early in the day.

6. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

yes its diferent than most condo complexes....its in the middle of a regular residential street....9 units on one side 9 units on the street behind that if that makes sense....so its basically like cutting 18 house back to back with no fences and a ton of landscape work in the front.

i will be at the show with my guys both days ALL DAY....mainly going to the seminars but im sure i will get my fair share of the actual show also.

7. MILSINC

MILSINC LawnSite Member

Are you guys familiar with BNI?? How many of you are members?
    I joined my local group last July and have drummed up over 65k thru it since then..
    Just curious to see how it is working for the other guys downstate/anywhere else. It's the only form of advertising I really need to focus on- I've lined up 1/3 of next year's installs thru the group already.

8. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

I tried it a while ago....alot of people would just give me silly little leads just to pass a lead...thinking about posibly getting into it agian though possibly just with a differant focus.

9. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

I was a guest at a BNI meeting but didn't feel that it was right for me and my company. There was no way I would be able to bring references every week.. I just don't have the time to get out there and refer people... and because the references are publically announced at the meetings I didn't want to show up every week empty handed, I'd feel like a freeloader!

But I do think that they are a great groups!

10. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

forgot about that....yeah that was one of my problems.