Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. MILSINC

MILSINC LawnSite Member

in my group, i don't have to give ANY referrals if I don't have them!

2. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Well sure, how could you give them if you dont have them?

3. MILSINC

MILSINC LawnSite Member

more specifically, there are no requirements for how many referrals you give in my bni group.

4. Mike's All Season Service

Mike's All Season Service LawnSite Senior Member

Did anyone else go to the MGIA Expo? I thought it was Great. They had anything and everything there, and i learned more today then i did all winter.

5. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

That's EXACTLY what I thought of when I saw the site. I didn't want to say anything, because I wasn't sure if I was reading into it too much. Can you say "Team of Destiny," or "Amway?"

6. MILSINC

MILSINC LawnSite Member

no, it's nothing like that, but i can see how it can come off that way.. the basics of it are: pay your annual membership fee, show up to the meeting every thursday, get referrals from the other members, give referrals if you have them, go home, call on the referral, make money. it's not a scam (however, it IS a for profit organization). What you are really paying for is the format- it doesn't allow the group to turn into a 'coffee club', by keeping tight rules on how the meetings are organized.

7. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

8. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys we are getting a lot larger into the fertilization market this year and was wondering if anyone needed someone to subcontract some fertilizing accounts. we will do anything in livonia, northville, novi, canton, plymouth, farmington hills, westland, garden city, dearborn hieghts, wixom and surrounding areas.

also if anyone who does not do fert and does not want to subcontract fert then i will give you a $20 Cash Reward for every person that you reffer to me that ends up signing up for one of our programs.....Not to bad for just having our # sitting on your desk and telling people about us.

thanks a lot guys...I wish everone the best of luck this season with everything there doing.

HERS MY INFO

Five Star Lawn Care LLC
    14429 Park st
    Livonia, MI 48154
    Fax : 734-464-7826
    Phone : 734-525-3660
    Web Site : WWW.fivestarlawncare.com

Thanks Everyone

9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Clarkston area???

10. Leisure Time Lawn Care

Leisure Time Lawn Care LawnSite Member

We are in the same area and I do not do fertilization, If I hear of anyone needing it I will send them your way..