Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. cgrappler135

cgrappler135 LawnSite Member

That Z-spray is sweet! How fast does that baby go?

2. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Price/year/hours/picts

etc

3. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

D and R what's the law requiring a chauffeur's license and/or medical card? I know it used to be if operating truck & trailer combo of 10,000lbs + but I'm wondering if it changed when the changed the EGVW law?

4. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

8 MPH max I believe. That was what my old one did. I'll have to double check to see if that changed. It does have a digital speedo BTW.

5. Lawnsmithcare

Lawnsmithcare LawnSite Senior Member

Hmmm he said he was going to well i have no clue but I will be pushing your service this year. I think it is a good one IMO

6. Lawnsmithcare

2001 toro pro line 52inch walk behind with 17hp kaw 918.5 hours. T-bar has a tru trac sulky on it also it is a hydro and has the floating super flow system deck. $2300

7. Lawnsmithcare

8. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 LawnSite Senior Member

Buddy of mine has a 60" Exmark Turf Tracer w/22 Kohler, I believe. New flywheel and stater last year. New battery also, I believe. Bought rider for his property, live in Durand. MI (near Flint). Can bring down to Detroit area if interested. Looking to get in the $2800.00 range for it, is open to offers. PM me if interested, can hook you up with him and some pictures. Thanks!

9. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Finally had a warm enough day to letter my dump truck...lol and even bought a new Super Z !!!!!

dcp_2457.jpg

10. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey sharpcut. I'm in Durand. Anyone I know?? Just curious.