Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I also had a call today from the lady below looking for lawn service for herself and 2 other neighbors. She is in the area of Richardson Rd. and Haggerty. ( West Bloomfield / Commerce area )
    If you want, contact her direct at (248) 363-5613 Mary Meyers

Thanks

2. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

Does anybody on here do work in Coopersville?

3. Tim Johnson

Tim Johnson LawnSite Member

I work in coopersville? Let me know if I can help. Tim Johnson 616-706-6792.

4. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Maybe its just me, but did anyone else get really fat this winter?

I gained about 25-30 pounds. lol. Good thing its go time Monday.

5. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

Started c-ups on Tues. Was hoping to get back out tomm., but it's WET. Will have to wait til Sunday or Mon. Starting to fert. Monday as well.

6. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Does anyone need a Bed Liner for an 8ft Chevy?

It is in brand new condition, execpt I cut pockets for the stake pockets since it is over the rail type. Let me know because it is just taking up space and will sell cheap.

7. Metro Lawn

I was moving some stuff at the yard today and figured I would snap off a few pics of my new trailer. Should look great after Tony gets to letter it.

dcp_2462.jpg

dcp_2463.jpg

dcp_2466.jpg

8. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Looking good there, John. I just picked up a Pace Summit 8x16 myself. BTW that school looks like its going to be a last minute decision. I'll keep you posted.

9. Metro Lawn

Thanks, keep me informed. That seems like a big trailer for your line of work, you plan on doing something else besides fert., or are you planing on storing skids of dry inside while you are using them?

10. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes. I have a 60" side door so I can get a pallet loaded. I keep my Z-spray over the axles, and also carry a push spreader, gas caddy, and various other small stuff. I was pretty tight in my 7x14 the last 4 years, and I had to hand load the fert every morning. Boo.