Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. grant087

grant087 LawnSite Member

ya i signed 5 of the other half of the list of the stuff around here, sry the response rate wasnt better but something is better than nothing

2. gwalk70

gwalk70 LawnSite Member

Dont' apologize at all. Anything is better than nothing! I really appreciate it.

3. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

The rain finally let up here about 20 mins ago, but as far as I'm concerned, the day is total wash out. Everythings so wet, I'm not even going to bother trying to go out today, just try and haul @ss tomorow to catch up.

If anyones interested, I put my 48" Bob-Cat WB up for sale, I just don't ever use it anymore. Here's the link: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?p=1808494&posted=1#post1808494post1808494

4. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

I managed to get 2 cuts and a aeration done yesterday, and today I managed to get 3 cuts and 2 last minute fertilizers done. This rain is killing me, I am already a bit behind on cleanups, now compund that with being way behind on cutting... argh....

Kevin

5. Tight Angles

Tight Angles LawnSite Senior Member

I worked in this all day. I didn't work yesterday, so I didn't want to fall 2 days behind. Here is a pic of one of my workers. Probably work all day tomorrow too in the rain.

100_0652.jpg

6. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

damn he looks cold

this is what i did today

IMG_0914.jpg

7. NewImageLawn&Landscape

NewImageLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

Mmmmm breaded morels...

8. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

.... thought it was fried Monkey Brains.

9. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

Isnt it a tad early for Morel season? Are those left over from last year or just picked?

Kevin

10. jaybow

jaybow LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mi

Are you just side discharging all that wet grass?Seems like it would leave one hell of a mess around paved areas