Michigan Monthly Meet

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Mike's All Season Service, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Mike's All Season Service

Mike's All Season Service LawnSite Senior Member

Alright, So the last one went well, But most of the people that said they were going to be there weren't. But those of us who were had a great time!!

The next one will be:
    SATURDAY, JAN. 13 At 4:00PM at Damon's in Grand Blanc(Suggestion from Joe,"Runner") Who better show up this time!

Alright who's in??????

2. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey, Mike. You know I'll be there, Marc

3. Mike's All Season Service

I feel that i have started something here. Now everyone is getting together all over. That is sweet!!!! We should expand and have one for the MIDWEST and NORTHEAST Meet. It Might be an idea later on.:waving:

4. DRLawnInc

DRLawnInc LawnSite Member

I will be at the next one, I would have been at the last one but I didn't see the post until the day after. Hey Mike I seen your interview on tv a few weeks ago, can't beat some pub. like that huh !!!

5. Mike's All Season Service

Yeah, Cant beat alittle Free Advertising!!!:drinkup:

6. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I have some friends in Newfoundland and B.C island if you want to meet there Mike. LOL

7. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

What's this about t.v., Mike? I missed it.

8. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah, elaborate please...

9. Mike's All Season Service

Yeah, They interviewed me on ABC12 about 2 weeks ago on how the Snow market was and how i was doing. They actually called me up out of no where and told me that they wanted to interview me for the 11PM news, I thought it was a joke at first, so i met them at one of my Big commercial jobs(It was a plant thats open 24hrs. so the didn't mind.) And interviewed me for 2 hours, asked every question there is to ask about the industry. And i saw it on the news that night at the next morning. I got so many calls off of it. I'm still getting calls. Every store or restaurant i walk into someone always says they saw me on the news and wants a business card. One lady wanted like ten of them so she could hand them out in her office. I think it was the coolest day of my life. They want to do a follow-up story for lawncare and landscaping in the spring. I have a copy of the video if you want to see it.

10. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Your the man Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!