1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan - Washington twp

Discussion in 'Employment' started by BPC, Nov 4, 2009.

1. BPC

BPC LawnSite Member

I need some help from you guys up here in the Macomb County area. I just moved out here from Florida. I know bad timing with the winter coming up but my wife was finally healthy enough for us to make the trip up here.
    I am desperatly looking for winter work with a company that will keep me on come spring. I have 10 years in the irrigation industry ranging from a one man one truck operation to starting and manageing the irrigation department for a multi-million dollar a year landscaping company in Orlando Florida. I own all of my own tools including a locator. The only thing I have no hands on experience with is winterizing a system but I did have to learn the process when I got my CIC through the IA. Since their certification is nation wide.
    If anyone in the area may have anything for me please let me know and I can forward my resume to you.

2. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

The best i could do for you is refer you to United landscape .... large outfit out of washington twsp. www.unitedlawnscape.com

I have always wanted to start in irrigation division, however now is not really good timing. Best of luck

3. danny17

danny17 LawnSite Member

You should also try Dynamic Lawnscape, Trost Irrigation, Maddox Irrigation, and Wilcox Bros.

4. BPC

BPC LawnSite Member

Thanks I will give these guys a shout and see what I can come up with.