Microscope Sorrow

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by Tim Wilson, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson LawnSite Senior Member

Some of you may know I was awaiting microscope parts to try to build an affordable scope. I have just found out those parts will not be coming and I need to locate a new source. Sorry.

Tim

2. JDUtah

JDUtah LawnSite Silver Member
    from UT

I read the title and thought your super scope went kurplunk. In that context, the news is relatively good. lol. But still, bummer.

3. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

Too bad, i know you had great plans for that and a lot of snow in the forecast to get it done, time on your hands

I have a guy that works for me that will break legs for very little money, yes he's italian. just let me know :laugh:

4. Prolawnservice

Prolawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

I was thinking the same thing, I guess the news is bittersweet, You'll find another supplier, I'm a firm believer of things happening for a reason.

5. treegal1

treegal1 LawnSite Gold Member

http://store.amscope.com/m220-usb.html

my nephew and some of the other boys in the family got ones like these last year for xmas. I get some strange emails now.LOLOL I had never wanted to see "dog spit" that close.

I think that they where 250$$ or something like that.

6. Tim Wilson

I already tried to get the AM Scope wholesale but no go. I'm looking for a body with light, Abbe condenser & maybe mechanical stage. To this I will add objectives and configure a variety of filters and diffraction inserts to improve the image.

7. Tim Wilson

I actually think that already happened but Italians were not involved. The fellow I was dealing with ordered containers from Asia he could not pay for.

8. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

BUMMER BUMMER BUMMER was waiting on that