Microsoft money for Home and business

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Blink74, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Blink74

Blink74 LawnSite Member

Has anyone used Microsoft home and business. I 've been using QBpro for business and Microsoft Money (non business) for personal. I prefer the MM for it's user interface. I use QB pro for all things business: accounting, invoicing, reports, ect. How does MM home and business stack up?
  2. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Microsoft money is a good financial program for the average person but that where it ends. Quick Book Pro will track the income you make and the expenses you have. It will print reports that will let you know how your business is doing and much more but you should already know that since your using it. I have been using Quick Books Pro since 98 and the only thing I would like to see is a scheduling feature but thats it.
  3. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

I am using MS Accounting 2007. Other than the fact that its slow on my computer its a okay platform. Better than money and cheaper than quickbooks. At least the version I am running.
  4. Hard Worker

Hard Worker LawnSite Member

We're using MS Small Business Accounting and like it quite well. Has some pretty useful reporting tools.