1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Microsoft Publisher Brochure/Flyer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brentsawyer, Jan 17, 2004.

1. brentsawyer

brentsawyer LawnSite Senior Member

How's this

2. brentsawyer

brentsawyer LawnSite Senior Member

That looks really nice,were did you get the program.I may want to get it.Thanks.

I'm a real bargain hunter on stuff like this so here is the best place that I found. Westgatemedia.com $69 to your frontstep, right now its worth the $69 for the entertainment value, LOL. Retail is around $150 or so and you get a $50 rebate but you have to had a previous qualifying program of Microsoft and westgatemedia I guess took care of that in order to get their price down. Next best on the web was a couple others advertising $69 but that was after rebate which I didn't qualify for and then you'd have to wait forever if you did. Took 5 Business days for delivery.
  3. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

those brochures look pretty slick. nice work.
  4. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks alot Brentsawyer!you just saved me alot of work.
  5. pokemon

pokemon LawnSite Member

Looks good Brent
  6. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

hey Brent,
    real nice flyer. just one thing, I think the picture that you took out, gave the house a much better representation to what you did to it. Looks good, I would think about putting it back in somewhere.

nice work though on the flyers!
  7. lbmd1

lbmd1 LawnSite Senior Member

I couldn't help notice some of your prices in your brouchure. Wow, a 6 foot eastern redbud for $44!!! Our nursery in the Boston area has them for $110 wholesale!!!! Your 4-5' Cornus cherokee for $25, ours is $70 wholesale!!! What a difference an area makes.

8. Mowmoney00

Mowmoney00 LawnSite Member

I bought a 3" Redbud just the other day for $35.

But you got to remember we live near Nursery Capital of the U.S.
  9. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member