1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

mid-atlantic snow

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by BRIMOW525, Feb 22, 2001.

1. BRIMOW525

BRIMOW525 LawnSite Member

FINNALLY the mid atlantic might get some snow. Now I can act crazy getting supplies and equipment ready. Sure do miss it. I'll do some " white lines" for everyone who doesn't get any and keep u guys posed on how much and when...Happy plowing!
  2. SJR Lawncare

SJR Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

BRING IT ON!!!!!!This has been the most disappointing winter.

[Edited by SJR Lawncare on 02-22-2001 at 08:07 AM]
  3. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

You guys south of me are having all the fun now,we are only going to get dusted.Have fun,everyone.
  4. Dockboy

Dockboy LawnSite Member

After this year's recent forecasts,

I'll believe it when I see it!:D

I remember a forecast around New Years for 10-12. I was in Vermont at the time, cut my vacation short, drove all day and didn't get a flake :(

But we'll see.

I'm supposed to leave this morning to deliver a boat to Atlantic City NJ. but I think I'll wait till tommorrow. My luck I'll stay and it won't happen ;)

[Edited by Dockboy on 02-22-2001 at 08:52 AM]
  5. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson LawnSite Senior Member

Just got our weather maybe 2-4 inches tonight

Stay tuned :D
  6. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

And we're supposed to get less than an inch....

Life's just not fair.....

(don't throw things.... I'm only kidding - have at it boys!! You deserve it...)
  7. Ben W

Ben W LawnSite Member

Just came back from plowing. It was 4" wet and heavy. That makes 6 times I have plowed this winter.
  8. jrodgers

jrodgers LawnSite Member

They say we might get 4 to 6 but who knows. The last snow we got there wasnt supposed to be a flake, only rain and we got a surprise 3 or 4.
  9. HandyHaver

HandyHaver LawnSite Member

We're supposed to get 4-6 in the Phila area. Been a few weeks since I've been out. Everthing ready on this end. Think I'll catch a nap, hope to be out all night. Have a safe & profitable one out there!

10. JCurtis

JCurtis LawnSite Senior Member

1"-3" predicted for this area starting arund 3 or 4 pm today.

Hope its at least 2" so I can drop plow one more time.

otherwise its just a salt event

Poor John Allin only 1 inch, heck thats not even enough to start your trucks for. you should have enough residual magic down by now to melt this one with out even calling out the troops