Middle GA area

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by robertjr93, Jun 30, 2008.

1. robertjr93

robertjr93 LawnSite Member

My name is robert jefferson and i'm from da middle Ga area if there are any other from this are hit me up sometime

edit - you can't post an email address. thanks, Mike

2. dura to the max

dura to the max LawnSite Silver Member
    from georgia

im in mid ga too. what kind of rig you got? ill look out for you.

3. robertjr93

robertjr93 LawnSite Member

notin rite now just learining for the time wat city do u stay in or work in mostly

4. dura to the max

from georgia

i work macon, warner robins, byron, forsyth, bolingbroke, and fort valley

5. DeepGreenLawn

DeepGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

that is a spread in't it?

6. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

How many accounts do you have ... that seems like alot of towns to be working in ?? Do you have employees ??

7. dura to the max

from georgia

idk how many, i have 1 fulltime guy and a part-timer. we have some large commercial properties through a construction company that make i worth the travel. i live out in the boonies too, so i gotta travel for anything.

8. DeepGreenLawn

sounds like you need to get your business under control, not to slam you, speaking from experience. I have 46 last I checked, we are currently getting our booking in line ourselves due to the spike in customers this spring. Wasn't expecting to gain 50 customers in two months. We are just a few days behind the computer to having it all straight, billing, routes, customers, everything. I will be able to go home and relax and not worry whether people are billed or serviced.

Now I just need to hand the phone over to someone else so I don't lose all my little scraps of paper I write my notes on. That will save a lot of time and screw ups too.

9. dura to the max

from georgia

my business is under control, i just havent added it up since the end of last month on the billing, we've been growing like crazy, and i know my customers, but i wont have all the new ones in the computer till i bill at the end of the month. so i dont have an exact #

10. DeepGreenLawn

sounds good, I know 90% of my customers too, I like to get to know them, but who is to say that number isn't really 80%? If I put an estimate out, they go in the computer the next day. I don't trust myself or anyone else to remember to do it when billing comes around.