Midland LCO or West Texas?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by clutchcity34, Sep 23, 2003.

1. clutchcity34

clutchcity34 LawnSite Member

Anyone from Midland, TX or anywhere in West Texas around the Permian Basin? please let me know...thanks.

2. Randy J

Randy J LawnSite Bronze Member

Are there even lawns out there????:)

Randy

3. Rob's Lawn Care

Rob's Lawn Care LawnSite Member
    from Texas

Welcome to the site from down the highway in San Angelo.:cool:

4. clutchcity34

clutchcity34 LawnSite Member

Hey its great to meet someone close. So how long have you been at this LCO Business? Im trying to get started and any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated. My grandmother actually lives in San Angelo and she was looking for someone to do her lawn as a matter of fact. What do you charge and if you see this...maybe you can give me some info about yourself and in the meantime i will get the street which she lives on (i can never remember it) I only know that its close to the mall, the loop, and Lubys. Please let me know and thank you.

5. FarrisFrog

FarrisFrog LawnSite Member

Need Insurance in TX? Call 1-800-842-6572 ext 2581

6. flournoylawns

flournoylawns LawnSite Member

I AM FROM ABILENE I AM HOPING TO FIND SOMEONE AT LEAST FROM SAN ANGELO TO VISIT WITH. I OPPORATE FLOURNOY LAWN CARE COMPANY. HOPE TO FIND OUT WHAT KIND OF ADVERTISING SOMEONE MIGHT HAVE DONE TO BUILD A BETTER CLIENTELL. THANKS

7. bbcooper

bbcooper LawnSite Member

Good to see that there are at least a few guys from out here in good ole' dry West Texas that are trying to make a go of it in the lawn business. I am a native Midlander that has had a part time lawn care business since I was 16. I have enjoyed reading all the different threads, I've learned some stuff and have read a lot of interesting stories. It is good to know that not everyone on this website is from far off!! Thanks and God bless ya!!

8. galagers

galagers LawnSite Member

Flournoylawns also from abilene try an ad in the yellow section of the abilene distorter news it gave me the first 20-30 customers and then I was able to vet them from there and get the better word of mouths.