Midland Michigan

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by DJ Contracting, Dec 20, 2006.

1. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting LawnSite Senior Member

OK I have a question for those of you from Midland Michigan. There are two lawn equipment repair shops on Poseyville Rd one is call Ted's, whats the name of the other one on the corner at the light just down the road from Ted's.

2. Borsenik9

Borsenik9 LawnSite Member
    from MI

Hey, I teach at a local high school- the one nearest Ted's and own my own landscaping biz as well. I am not familiar with another Lawn repair type shop on that stretch of Poseyville- however "Randi's Green Thumb" nursery is located near there.:usflag:

3. DJ Contracting

Thanks, and if I'm not mistaken this shop has a family name, anyway it's just down the street from Ted's. I'm looking for the name so I can set up an appointment to have some warranty work done on my Gravley. Can you do me a favor if it's not to far out of your way could you go down that way and get the name for me. Thanks Joe
    PS If to far thas ok I understand
    Now you'll get hooked on this site have fun.

4. Borsenik9

Borsenik9 LawnSite Member
    from MI

Hey, i read your other reply first, sorry. Let's stick to this one from now on. I think you may be referring to McLaughlin Oil- they do hitches, brake controllers, etc. Not sure if that is it, but yes I can go and check it out for you- not sure when I'll be able to respond though.

5. DJ Contracting

Cool yeah I just read the other post and replied so we'll stick to this one.

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Wohlfeil's in Saginaw still deals in Gravely. They are a good sized dealer.