"Midnight" landscaping

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JimLewis, Dec 19, 2005.

1. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Thats something you don't see everyday!
  3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

That's a horribly low act of selfishness. And the reason for doing it, he was depressed....give me a break.
  4. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

depressed no F UP yes
  5. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

i always wondered where the flowers went...
  6. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

He'll get a good attorney and turn around and sue the people that taped him, the cemetary for allowing access to the property and the town for slander. American way.

(I saw a story a few nights ago about some idiot wizzin in the coffee pot at work, when they taped him doing it he turned around with a better lawyer and sued the snot out of the people and the company)
  7. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Well, that kind of stuff may happen occasionally (people reversing things and suing the people who taped them, etc.) but I think most of the time the person on the tape gets the full brunt of the law slapped on them.

For those cases where people are able to reverse things and countersue the people who taped them, etc. then shame on the judges or juries for letting that happen. Just put me on a jury on some Bullsht case like that and we'll see who ends up winning!
  8. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Too much bs anymore with law. A local guy was robbed (or was almost robbed I should say) a couple months back. He's a ww2 vet and ended up having a pistol near by for protection, he grabbed it and in his own words "I popped him twice in the head" killed the robber right in the old mans living room. Robber lay there with gun still in hand. The police had the gull to say "we won't be pressing charges on mr XXX (the old man) today". Kills me.
  9. Gilla Gorilla

Gilla Gorilla LawnSite Senior Member

Ain't that some Sh!t
  10. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Whats the problem? Self defense! What would they press charges for?