Midwest BBQ review

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LAWNGODFATHER, Oct 21, 2001.

1. Although the turn out was low, I think it still was a great success. Unfortunatly we had many no-shows, but on the flip side it was a great one on one with the lawn guys.

I thank the guys for coming, and the MFG's for bringing their stuff.

Anyone with other reviews please post them in this thread.

LGF:blob1:

2. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

any pictures?

Did people say they would show and didn't?

3. Yeah, LGF. Any expectation on when the pictures will be posted?

4. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

What do u consider low? how many attended?

5. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

The turnout of MFG's was great. Probably as many personell envolved with the many products there as there were visitors. Did have a couple of people that just decided to drop in when they drove by. I enjoyed the low to no pressure deal, and it looked like a lot of demoing was done. Thanks to everyone involved in the work it takes to put something like that on. Thanks, Brad

6. Pics will be posted soon I hope.

We had about 100 roll though threwout the day.

There were many that said they would be there, 1 I my not of seen them or 2 they didn't show up. But it was not a loss.
    I coinsider it a start for future events like this on a smaller scale than the Louiville Expo or the GEI Expo.

I have to anounce that a certain member of Lawnsite found out Friday morning at 1am that he has Leukemia at the age of 17 years old. He is a good friend, sort of a family member, and an employee of mine. He has a 75% chance of kicking it within 2 years. I hope all the treatment work for him.

Thanks LGF:blob1:

7. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

I hope things turn out for the best concerning your emp. and glad to hear that your event was a success.

Kris

8. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Well I made it back finally. Here is the pictures I have. They are all thumbnail pics so just click on them for a larger picture. Some of the dark ones I had to lighten up so some of the quality was lost.

I have not filled in names on all of them yet. I just wanted to get them up for everyone to see.

Also, and I apologize, I thought I had a picture of all LS members that were there, but turns out I don"t.

I will fill in names as soon as I can.

Thanks to LGF for setting this up it was nice to finally meet some of the members.

http://greenquest.net/st_louis_pics1.html

9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Man, does THAT look like it was a good time! Thanks for the pics, Todd. I wish I would have been there!

10. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Sorry, I really was hoping to make it myself. I sure didn't enjoy calling to cancel my reservations. Sure did look like fun.