1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Midwest distributor for flagstone on mesh backing?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by kobisk, Feb 8, 2006.

1. kobisk

kobisk LawnSite Member

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone in the midwest region has any experience with this product or any other similar product. I need a supplier closer than California, Nevada, or Arizona. Tried searching on this site and google, and only came up with this manufacturer. I was just thinking that there must be more than one company making this unless it's patented. Thanks for your help. Here's the website: http://www.roxproducts.com/products/flagmats.html

Thanks again,

2. cpritch

cpritch LawnSite Member

I think you're SOL. I called them and they said that the only authorized dealers that they have are listed on their website. You might try calling Capitol Concrete in Topeka, they don't carry true stone products to my knowledge, but they may know where you could obtain a similar product?? They seem to have a good grasp on the area and where to get something if they don't carry it.
  3. kobisk

kobisk LawnSite Member

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.
  4. Travel'n Trees

Travel'n Trees LawnSite Senior Member

There also is a place in Warrensberg Mo.