MidWest Turf Expo, Jan 9&10th Whos going

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by luckylawnboy, Jan 8, 2001.

1. luckylawnboy

luckylawnboy LawnSite Senior Member

Im heading to the Show tomarrow, Geting there at 7:30 to register. any one else attending, let me know and I will keep an eye out. It is in the Indianapolis Convention Center next to the RCA Dome Hall E. There is a trade show plus some really great siminars (sp)??.

Josh Cage

2. Skookum

Skookum LawnSite Senior Member

Be there all day Wednesday the 10th. Getting those CCH's at the Applicators workshop in the morning then all afternoon at the other seminars.

3. luckylawnboy

luckylawnboy LawnSite Senior Member

Just got back from the tues. show. Really nice had alot of information on chemical application and products. Also seen the new Ferris IS 4000, wow, looks mean. Well I also attended some great simenars (sp) . Well if you are form the mid west, you should really think about joining Mid West Turf Fondation. Also herd alot about DRIVE, a new post emerg for crag grass, really sounded like great stuf and will probally give it a try. Also found out that they are going to stop selling Dursban, harmful to little kids.

4. Turfclippings

Turfclippings LawnSite Member

I also attended today. Great talks and good information. Going back tommorrow for tradeshow.