Midwest weather

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Oasis1, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Oasis1

Oasis1 LawnSite Member

So who has started in the St. Louis area. The weather today and for the rest of the week sure looks nice. Hopefully the colder temps were supposed to have next week don't stick around and this 70 degree weather we are having sticks around. The weather here is just so unpredictable.

2. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah, I know what you mean. I have quite a few jobs lined out for next week and mowing should start up the week after that.

3. christmas79

christmas79 LawnSite Member

It's nice here in Chicago, We are starting bricks jobs this week!

4. Tinkerer

Tinkerer LawnSite Senior Member

We still have most of the ground covered with snow that we got 12 days ago. But its going fast.

5. dhardin53

dhardin53 LawnSite Senior Member

The 4 foot drifts around our farm shop have just now melted. Its a planed 72 degree day here. MMMMMMMMM work shorts and shut and i might even firer up a mower, pick up some downed limbs off my yard and a close commercial yard today.

6. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

79 here in KC today and 80 tommorow. Will drop down into the 50s for a couple days but rain is also on the way. Back in the 70s next week. Some of my yards are already growing and some of them are just getting stripes put into them. Either way most of them are getting done already. Need to get the cash flowing.