Mike J.

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by prostriper, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

hey Lawnhunter, I had been watching you. I knew it was just a matter of time for you show up AGAIN, and post under ANOTHER fictional name.

2. 1MajorTom

John,
    you are one of the best things to this site. I love the pics you posts, always brings a smile to my face, and Matt when thinking about equipment purchases, Matt always says, "wonder what Gamba thinks about it." you know your stuff.

3. 1MajorTom

Time is going to fly, it will be here before we know it... and I won't let you guys forget that it is coming fast, all you have to do is keep reading my sig line. :laugh:

4. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Lawnsite has always had the ignore button. You don't like a person(s) then put them on Ignore. This was not about not liking somebody or what they said. This was about a small group banding together to intimidate/trash the forum to get their way. Like Jodi said when that didn't happen they went on a recruiting/trash Lawnsite spree. We are not going to let them change the forum then or now

5. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

I doubt you'd see a rematch, especial from such a lopsided score from the first game....I think LSU will get the nod for the Rose bowl....Gators are going to be stuck withthe sugar bowl as SEC champs...

6. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I mean really, this small group were the kings of smash mouth/intimidate/threaten talk and all of a sudden they are offended by silly internet talk??? Give me a break!!! Too bad so many fell for that crock of you know what:rolleyes:

7. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

I would agree with you...that's just what Herbstreit had said...I think Florida and Notre Dame would be a great matchup

8. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

That was in Manhattan this past Friday. My daughter is going to go to collage there to be on Broadway and she told me that it would be nice to get a Christmas gift from there seeing its where Broadway is. Does matt need something too.

9. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Go peddle your crap someplace else. Oh take this back to the cave --- look for a great pic to be posted in lc soon:laugh:

10. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

Hope I don't get banned but it may be good for me, I spend way too much time on site. So let me be sure I get this straight.

Some members of the site were recruiting to start their own site and they did'nt PM me? I feel disrespected. They subsequently were banned from site?

I am surprised and probably a bit naive. How could a group that you consider to be unprofessional and overbearing be a threat to lawn site? I would rather have lawn site be filled with educated adults that can handle a little abuse when they are talking out their proverbial rear end. Then a bunch of teenagers asking the same questions over and over again.

I just don't see how they posed a threat to Lawn site or how they could be bad for the on line green industry. Like everything else let the market decide. I hope I am dealing with adults each and every time I come to lawn site. Adults are capable of making good decisions if given the chance. Perhaps you made the right call for the business that is lawn site. I'm not so sure for the members that make up lawn site. At least I would have liked to make that decision for myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.