Mike J.

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by prostriper, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

:cry:

If you think a site can sustain it self with 5 people, try it. there has been allot of complaints by the starting members about the children that are there paying the bills on the other site.

Its like, why are the newbies here and not over there.what happend:cry:

2. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I don't think "they" like you. :laugh:

3. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

Somehow I'm not surprised. Confused as to why, but not surprised. Actually I can't even figure out who they are, and you know the whole "curiosity killed the gardener thing". Driving me nuts, at least until my kids get home. Then they will take over the driving me nuts shift.

4. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Az, The people in question barely posted in the professional forums.

They preferred to go around gang-posting on others. As a whole, I think the forum is a lot better without them.

Even if I felt that Lawnsite was wrong in banning them (which I don't), I wouldn't leave Lawnsite because of the professional forums I am active in. I lurk in the irrigation sections of other forums, but they don't have the quality members that we have here.

5. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

I just lurked over at their new home for a minute, Ironicly they are already starting to turn on themselves again.

These posters are low life scum that don't belong here. Anyone who misses them can join them.

6. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

No. i like it the way it is now.

7. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

"Their new home". I checked it out for the first time yesterday, it's pretty chaotic in some parts(more than it seems on here on LS)- and not to the point where it's funny, more off to the point where it's a bit annoying. I can't say much at all because it's really not "my home." But like John said earlier , you get near the knowledge and support that we've got here anywhere else.

8. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Charles, I bet you are waiting for me to chide in on this one?

9. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Ya and I got a itchy trigger finger tonight:laugh: :waving:

10. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

LOL.

I am going to try to stay out of fray.

Do I need to change my sig?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.