Mikegyver Equipment/Work/ETC pics thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mikegyver, Feb 5, 2013.

1. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice company name, I like it!
    I also gave you a like on your fbook page via your website Thumbs Up

2. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks. I need to keep that page updated, FB is such a pain though.

3. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

It's pretty easy IMO, with being able to access the company page via mobile it's easy! At least to post statuses, pics are another thing.

4. Mikegyver

My main thing is the pictures...what good is a status without pictures IMHO. And a facebook company page is different than a normal facebook page which makes it even more difficult.

5. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

Drop the trailer and pull all 4 hubs and tires off. Loosely tie a mason's line to the jack (if mounted to the center of the tongue) and see if the axles are even on both ends. If they aren't even that could be a reason for fast tire wear, also check ans see if the axle is bent. I'm sure an alignment shop could do the same.

6. dynogt16

dynogt16 LawnSite Member
    from INDIANA

I like the new trailer. Only isnt that pretty heavy and hurt your fuel mileage? We have 2 trailers now looking for a 3rd as we bought a vibertory plow/trencher/boring machine(vermeer LM35). We can do alot more now.

7. Mikegyver

The trailer weighs 2440 lbs. Its heavy but worth it. No idea about fuel mileage as I take an average with both the trailer hooked and unhooked plus I do a mix of highway and city so its hard to say.

8. Mikegyver

Ed, sorry I just saw this...can you post some pics or give me a link to some of the mods you made to your trailer?
    It could be alignment or bent axles. one of the axles on this thing is bent so I'm getting ready to change it over to an axle with an electric brake.

9. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Got any pictures of the equipment? Love the work my man

10. bmxerss

bmxerss LawnSite Member

I like that trailer!