Mikegyver Equipment/Work/ETC pics thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mikegyver, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks

Like I said its been pretty slow right now, Ill try to get some more pics up in the next week or so.

2. Mikegyver

Little work I did today....Mowed the entire property solo in roughly the same time it takes 2 of us to do it during the summer...:weightlifter: Feeling good to get out and do something instead of being cooped up doing paperwork because of the rain.
    [​IMG]

Having issues uploading more photos, I'll get some more up later. Grass is starting to green up in some areas, but it's mostly weeds and rye that we are cutting now.

3. Mikegyver

Didn't realize how fuzzy that photo was!!! Oh well. I have a better one but I cannot get it cropped.

4. ETPRO

ETPRO LawnSite Senior Member

Have to say... I'm jealous of the $40 spreader. You will have that one for a long time. Those lesco style spreaders are the only ones I buy. Either lesco or cub cadet commercial. I heard Cub Cadet bought out the lesco design. Don't know if that is true, because I have heard that Lesco is still manufacturing spreaders. Don't know what to believe.

Anyways, I'll stop the jibber jabber... Nice spreader. Great bargain!

5. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

We are seeing yards that look like that one you mowed and I am afraid the grass is dying not dormant. We just haven't had a rain and a lot of sun hot days over 70 all winter. In our area th ecity has convinced people to turn off water in winter.

6. Mikegyver

Quite the contrary, We have had boat loads of rain. Its alive!

7. Mikegyver

[​IMG]
    Right now its mostly weeds and rye we are having to deal with. But the SA is starting to green up below the thatch

8. Mikegyver

Yes. The thing I love most is the bed deflector, very handy.
    I give all the credit to Salcidolawn, his guys picked it up in Dallas. He got me a really good deal.

9. ETPRO

ETPRO LawnSite Senior Member

Nice
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Mikegyver

Hey Nick, How do you recommend I trim/upkeep camellia sasanqua? Like I said in another thread, I have some that the previous company boxed out and the customer wants a more "natural" look. Any thoughts on this?