Mikegyver Equipment/Work/ETC pics thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mikegyver, Feb 5, 2013.

1. ETPRO

ETPRO LawnSite Senior Member

Any pictures?

2. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll try to get some thursday.

3. Mikegyver

To add to the fun week...10 puppies....they weren't due until early next week but the mom decided to have them early. Good looking pups, I'll put some pics up later.

4. ETPRO

Just saw your rig in Gilmer. Looks good.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Mikegyver

Thanks, yours looks awesome! Nice, shiny, and professional.
    What are you up to in Gilmer today? I did a couple of yards and some other odds and ends. It shouldn't have taken me as long as it did but I had fires to put out that couldn't wait until I got back to the house.

6. ETPRO

Was picking up a rear tine tiller at B&S. They had that tiller at their Pittsburg location and moved it back to Gilmer. We are on a job that we were burning through tons of 2 stroke mix in the little stihl tiller. It was time to get a real tiller. The guys did in 30 minutes what took 2 hours this morning. Should of spent the $500 sooner.

7. Mikegyver

Gotcha, what kind did you get? We have the $2k 20" honda (we didn't buy it new, its as old as I am...I paid 100 bucks for it) and a smaller 16" troybuilt. Both have their pros and cons. I like to throw the lighter troy built in the back of my truck for small jobs. We mainly use them at the house.

Sorry I've been bad about putting pics up, its been a crappy week. I'll post some up over the weekend. Been sort of busy, tomorrow I have a CEU class to do to so that really isn't work.

8. ETPRO

Just a 14" Husqvarna. It works for now. I really want one of the 20" honda's just can't bring myself to drop 2k on a tiller that we use for 1 day out of every job. However, really glad I got the rear tine instead of the little stihl. Way less fuel consumption.

9. Mikegyver

Camellia sasanqua I was talking about....how would you trim?
    [​IMG]

10. Mikegyver

B4...attempting to make a hedge out of the Youpons vs individual shaped ones.
    [​IMG]
    After
    [​IMG]