Millennium Me!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MOW ED, Feb 22, 2003.

1. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Ok, I am gonna go off topic in the Commercial section to finally hit 2000 posts. I'll try and relate it to lawns.

I have been here since January of 2000 and have lots to thank this site and particularly many of you for. Lawncare is my passion and I really enjoy coming to this site. If I had to pay a dime to check the site I would probably owe 10,000 dollars by now.

I have many positives from becoming a member and have really enjoyed seeing this site go from a board of about 100 members to what it is now. There were times when I would post a question and it would go unanswered. I am sure there are many of those in the archives.
    A great positive was meeting ERIC ELM personally and actually sitting with him and talking for a couple hours. I even bought him breakfast. That was a small price to pay to have the honor of meeting him. He was and continues to be an inspiration and rightly dubbed a legend by those who knew him or read his posts.

I hope in my time here I have helped some of you out in some way or another. I certainly do not know it all or ever will but I keep plugging away.

I look forward to many thousands more posts (just not in a month or so). I will leave now once again thanking Chuck, Pierre, now Sean and the Moderators and not forgetting all the members who post or just look.

This is one great site.

fbf1.gif

2. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Congrats on 2,000....

Someone from a large manufacturer told me yesterday the following....

"This site is changing the industry, and it will continue to change the industry one company at a time. "

and I agree. And it is people like you that help make this site what it is.

3. Rooster

Rooster LawnSite Senior Member

Mow Ed,

Congrats on your milestone.

Looks as thou you have celebrated enough. LOL

Hope to see you around for your next 2000!

Rick

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Congrats to you Mow Ed. I know exactly the amount of time it takes here to put up those kind of totals. Thanks for helping all of us over the last few years. Looking forward to many many more years to come.:)

5. GraZZmaZter

GraZZmaZter LawnSite Senior Member

MOW ED

Congrats! Hope to see you around for thousands more!

6. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Congrats Ed, I am moving in on that mark myself.

7. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Congrats Mow Ed!!!! You personally and others on this site have been a great help to me. Only 4 more post I will hit the "Lawnsite Addict" title. It feels great to be helped by others, but I think even greater knowing that you helped someone else......especially someone that you have not personally met and across the country somewhere.

Keep on truckin'
    MATT

8. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

Way to go!:drinkup: x 2000!!

9. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Well said MOW ED.

Enjoy your new status, brag to your friends, sleep in tomorrow, but keep on keepin on!

10. nu83

nu83 LawnSite Member
    from omaha

I am thankfull for the members like yourself on this site that contribute so much to the forum. Thanks!
    Dan