Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HOMER, Jan 21, 2001.

1. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Well now, I have hit a milestone. This is my 1000th post and I want to thank everyone that made it possible. From the serious to the sarcastic, from asking for advice to giving it, from angry posts to calm. I sure am glad I found this place on a cold dreary day in January 2000, met some good friends because of it, learned a lot along the way, and hope I helped a few folks as well. Funny thing is I even learned to like Stone! I intend to hang around as long as I can be of assistance and as long as there are things to be learned from others.

May the sun shine brightly on everyones future, especially Chucks, so that we may all gather one day as a group and meet face to face. I think that should be the ultimate goal for everyone------------a meeting in the mountains!

So long for now, I'm sure 1001 is not too far away! :D
  2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

I'd like to be the first to congratulate you on your milestone. Welcome to the 1000th post club. Your 1000th Post Club special benifits package will be mailed to you shortly. You would have been here a lot sooner if your computer wasn't down for a long time.
  3. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

How right you are! Thank you for the congrats! Woops, I told ya 1001 was right around the corner
  4. Way to got Homer! I still have a ways to go to catch up to you. Wonder what the prize is?
  5. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

But ummm ,,,,

Us city folk have seen movies about them mountain's and ummm,,,
    ,,, would prefer something more populated - LOL

I agree with you though about what a great learning tool this site is turning out to be.

6. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

1000 posts is a lot of key strokes. I know, I about wore out a keyboard between posting and chatting. I wore the bumps off the J and F key on my old keyboard so much that the J key is completely smooth now. Well the next big step will be the 2000 club. That prize will be twice as big. :D
  7. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Way to go Homer!

Just think if that computer was working this summer, you would have been up there with Eric. Thank you for all that you have given to this site :)
  8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Congrats, Homer! But, I was curious. Your 1000th post said on it that it was your 1002nd post. Did you miss it?
  9. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

The counter total shows by every post. His first post will say the same amount next to it as his last one.
  10. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Congrats Homer. I didn't get my benifits package or pay increase yet. What's up with that?