Mind blowing.

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Mike Leary, May 31, 2012.

1. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

For you guys that don't travel much, this is what we see every day (not). You can full-screen it on utube.

timescapes.org/

2. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh yeah.... Tom Lowe is the man when it comes to time lapse. I've actually been waiting for this DVD to be released for over a year now. Definately some awesome imagery! I've shot a small amount of time lapse with a DSLR but nothing like this. These guys are into building these massive rigs with dollies and turntables all programmed to move in small increments with stepper motors and controllers. It's insane!!

3. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

Thumbs Up WOW!

4. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

That is unreal. Some of his work is in a video on you tube "people are awesome" by some guy. I can't remember his name.

5. Sprinkus

Sprinkus LawnSite Silver Member

That's totally cool!

6. Mike Leary

I just read something where he had it filmed for a t.v. set that had not been invented (or put into service) yet. My kind of guy. Check out his earlier film, also. What do you suppose, he's got a five-ton truck for his tripod?

7. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

It was filmed for 4K, which is a format that measures approximately 4000px in horizontal resolution.... He shot a bunch of it with the RED One camera system too which is a badass modular camera system.

8. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

That is cool!

9. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Thanks for sharing

10. Mike Leary

We just got the DVD, amazing!