1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

mini 19/44

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by 3Bladz, Apr 21, 2007.

1. 3Bladz

3Bladz LawnSite Member
    from IL

Is the mini z available with a 19HP 44" ?

I see it on the web site and product brochure. But can't get a price.

Can I buy a super mini 44 and a plain mini 52 and swap decks.

I dont see the point of going 13 mph on a 44. ( I'd probably tip it over !)

I'm not real sure I need to go that fast on a 52 but I like the seat and hyd coolers.
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Yes the 19/44 Mini Z is available, they are in tight supply but you should be able to find one.
    Here is the information.
    Model # 927228 (HMZ19KAW44)
    MSRP $7,699.00
    Spring special discount $1,200.00
    Your price $6,499.00

You cant swap decks on our units, our frames are designed around each deck.
    Do you want a 44 or 52?
    If you want the 52 Mini framed unit with hydro coolers and larger pumps and wheel motors and suspension seat, go with the 52" Super Mini Z, you can always adjust the drive so it only goes 11 mph.

3. 3Bladz

3Bladz LawnSite Member
    from IL

Thanks for the reply. I just bought 2 60" EFI super Z's and a 52 super Z but I wanted a 44 mini too, (not super mini) and was told it was not available by Darren the rep for this area. I have a 46 Exmark demo right now so I'll see how that goes. I wish you had a 48 XR7.
  4. blackandgold

blackandgold LawnSite Senior Member

Jason from Bobcat Of Champaign has been trying to get in touch with you all day. We have located several 44 Mini Z-- granted, they are coming from other areas of the country, but we have found some. Please contact your dealer and we would be happy to take of you.