Mini Excavator Challenge

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

Never tell me I cant do something cause I'll take 3 minutes out of my busy day to prove you wrong.
    My buddy bet me 20 bucks that I could not flip over three cups, then stack them together. I even tried to separate them at the end but it did not work. Anyways I'll be getting a free lunch tomorrow!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=onCbBfBWlXw

Looks like I'm 20 bucks richer.

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thats great lol!

3. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Suck on that Bobcat!!

4. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Why do you say that? I am sure he could do that on a 335 or a 337.. I am not so sure about the 430 though..

5. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

I have been tapped on my shoulder to turn around and see a 1yd bucket behind me. Although that was impressive display in skills it ended as me dragging the guy out of the machine and throwing him in the trench.

6. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

I can do it with a 25 ton excavator:weightlifter:

7. bobcat_ron

Do it with yours and get it on video, if you can do it faster and smoother, I will forever put my Bobcat bashing days behind me, I will make that my word.

8. Junior M

I was wondering what you did it with... That is pretty awesome!! I will have to try it...

9. Junior M

That wouldnt be a good comparison considering he has more expierence as an operator and is a better operator..

10. bobcat_ron

Chicken sh*t.