Mini Fastrack 15/36

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by wingnutdave, Apr 6, 2006.

1. wingnutdave

wingnutdave LawnSite Member

Got my Hustler MiniFastrack last night, and its amazing. FAST, for a homeownere who has not operated a ztr its amazing how agle it is. I can see this serving me for many years. Does a good job of cutting, and cuts down of time by at least half. Boy those bushes going by you at 7mph seem lots faster, I can't imagine cutting any faster. But what a quality machine....

2. wushaw

wushaw LawnSite Member

I thought the same thing last year when I got the same mower...I want more speed now:walking:
    I am waiting for the new Mini Z 42" to come out to see what I may upgrade to.
    Enjoy your new mower...mine has served me well with no breakdowns.

3. ltd

ltd LawnSite Member

Hustler price about $1000 more than a compatible Gravely ? can somone tell me why ?

4. CottonPatch

CottonPatch LawnSite Member

Better deck, frame, design, controls are smoother and the warrnanty is 10 times better.

5. fishinpa

fishinpa LawnSite Senior Member
    from SE PA

Gravely does not offer a "lifetime" warranty on the frame and/or a 3 to 4yr warranty to cover EVERYTHING else, (apparently for a reason) model dependent. I looked at the gravely's and was going to buy a "home-owner" model until I read about 10 different posts that said they lasted about 4 to 5yrs before people started dumping them.

Granted they are about 1 to 1.5k less than the Hustler I just bought, BUT the dealer I found and bought from, came about 1k off MSRP and according to what I've read on this site... I'm hoping it's the last mower I'll ever have to purchase. :weightlifter:

6. ltd

ltd LawnSite Member

Fishinpa, would you tell me how much did you pay for your Hustler ? What model ?

7. fishinpa

fishinpa LawnSite Senior Member
    from SE PA

I paid just under $3900.00 for the 16/42 + a few options

8. Roger Wilkerson

Roger Wilkerson LawnSite Member

Do you have to mow any slopes? I am also looking at this mower

Roger

9. wushaw

wushaw LawnSite Member

Yes just in the road side ditches, not any kind of big hills, it is challenging/fun keeping it straight but it does work.

10. MoonCricket

MoonCricket LawnSite Member

Congrats...I'm fixing to pull the trigger on a commercial grade 36"/17hp Kawasaki Mini Fastrack.
    Test drove one this morning around the dealer lot and was icing on the cake.