1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mini Fastrak Catchers

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by byronfunk, Apr 7, 2007.

1. byronfunk

byronfunk LawnSite Member

I'm quite close to picking up a new ('06) MFT 16hp/42. My wife is pushing this (!) because she wants something to pick up the stacks of leaves that we accumulate from the trees in our neighborhood. From what I understand, the MFT will do a reasonable job of this as long as I keep up with the leaves. I see that there are 2 kinds of baggers for this model. The "regular" bagger thats $579 and then the new bagger listed on the Hustler web site. How do these two compare? What are the capacities of the two? How much does the new bagger retail for? Is it worth it? Thanks for any input!
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

There is actually only 1 type of rear catcher (3 bushel capacity) for the Mini FasTrak, it is the $579.00 unit.
    Our website has a typo on it, the new catcher is for the FasTrak 48/54 series and the Hustler Mini Z, sorry for confusing you.
    Regardless it will work good for you as long as like you mentioned, you keep up with them.