Mini Me is back in the shop

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tiedeman, Aug 13, 2004.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I got the other hedge trimmer back today from the dealer. It was just a spark plug.

hpim0480.jpg

2. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

You brought it in and it needed a spark plug? lol I'd have been too embarassed to post that. 8)

Oh, BTW, your football field looks AWESOME, and I highly suspect that it will land you some more good accounts......commercial ones. Keep up the great work.

3. tiedeman

from earth

He said it was a bad spark plug. I would have never known. The plug was clean as a whistle. Stupid, just plain stupid.

Thanks for the praise on the football field. I would like it to bring in some commerical accounts

4. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

"T", what brand are those hedge trimmers ?

5. tiedeman

from earth

both of those are Cub Commerical. I love using Cub, cheap, yet good quality equipment, except for what happened the other day with the plug, but I can't blame that on the equipment That is the first time I have had a problem with "Mini Me" since I bought it, which was 2 years ago.

6. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't see much of that brand here in Rhode Island...that's why I didn't know what they were. Mostly Echo, Redmax, JD, Little Wonder in this area.....Thanx for the info

7. tiedeman

from earth

yup, most 2-cycle that people use around here is Husky, Cub, and Stihl

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

They look just like Stihl. Let's find out who Cub is using for their 2 stroker stuff.