Mini Skid for Sale w/attachments

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by lawnangel1, Nov 19, 2009.

1. lawnangel1

lawnangel1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

For Sale. 2005 Ditch Witch SK-350. 524 hours. Great Machine. No problems runs perfect. Most powerful mini skid I have ever used. We used it primarily for irrigation work, which we no longer do anymore. Will include large bucket, small bucket, and forks. I have other attachments availible for sale as well. Price $9000.00.Lets deal. Located in Lexington KY. Will deliver a couple hours away for fuel exspense.

Picture 201.jpg

Picture 202.jpg

Picture 203.jpg

Picture 204.jpg

2. lawnangel1

from KY

Make me an offer.

3. davey jones

davey jones LawnSite Member

how about $2.59? i would be willing to let you even deliver it.

4. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

5. ajo771

ajo771 LawnSite Member

what other attachments are available?

6. lawnangel1

from KY

Auger with 2 bits. Large Bucket. Small Bucket. Backhoe. Tiller. Trencher. Forks. Leveler bucket.

7. sehitchman

sehitchman LawnSite Senior Member

I so wish I could get this thing. I've got so many projects and jobs I could use it for. I hate the time waiting at the rental yard and getting tools that don't work when I get to the job site. I've got to get through the winter, but if you still have it mid March, I'm in.

8. seascapes

seascapes LawnSite Member

what would it cost to ship to 32176?

9. sehitchman

sehitchman LawnSite Senior Member

How about this, you buy it, I'll go through Lexington Friday and pick it up. I get to use it until I go to FL after Christmas and drop it off to you. Sounds like a plan?

10. seascapes

seascapes LawnSite Member

Hmm... we could work that out. You just have to pay for a rental fee of the equipment and sing the waiver for equipment insurance. You know how that works, you break it you bought it kinda deal.