MINI SKID LOADERS

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by kountryscape, Mar 17, 2000.

1. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

hey bud you might notice that this thread was brought back from the dead from the year 2007, steel has pretty much doubled since then and lord knows what labor is, I'm betting his $1200 is now $3100

2. h-desert

h-desert LawnSite Member

Take a look at BOXER. they seem to make an excellent many skid. I have watched it run the auger attachment and I was amazed.

3. Bigred350

Bigred350 LawnSite Senior Member

Ive got a boxer and I think it can eat a dingo for lunch. Its nearly unstoppable.

[​IMG]

4. flairland

flairland LawnSite Senior Member

hey bigred!

thanks for the picture! i haven't seen one of those before, looks like quite a sweet machine! i wonder if their are any dealers up here in ontario. how are they priced compared to dingos??

5. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I take it you haven't run a dingo! I think boxers are good machines, but my buddy is thinking of selling his and getting a dingo. If anybody needs a cheap/good boxer he will you his for 5k.

6. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

I'll take your boxer and raise you a ditch witch

7. jrdean62

jrdean62 LawnSite Member

The Boxer only has a two pump hydralic system compaed to the Dingos four. What this translates to is the Dingo has more power when and where you need it.

8. Bigred350

Bigred350 LawnSite Senior Member

Yes I have ran a dingo. And I still think a boxer is more powerful. Just because a dingo has 4 hydro pumps dont mean anything. The boxers 2 pumps still flows more than dingos 4.

9. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

and a ground speed of 3mph?

10. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member