1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mini skid steer pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rthomas, Jun 17, 2009.

1. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

That's to cool man! Do you have any after pictures of that being ripped out?
  2. rthomas

rthomas LawnSite Member

Wow thats very cool. That just goes to show you that you can do almost anything with these awsome machines
  3. mowingtowing

mowingtowing LawnSite Member

Actually we took a video of it pulling the former cedar tree out to send to my insurance company so they could see how this "home made" attachment worked and that it wouldn't be a hazard in use; so no "action" photos from this job. It would pull out the stumps not hooked up to the dingo (only hydraulics hooked up). All the forces are internal on the attachment. Mostly 4x2 1/4" wall square tubing with 3.5" bore 20" stroke cylinder and 1/2" grade 80 chain. The attachment weighs easily 300 lbs.

3.5" diameter cylinder x 3000 psi operating pressure from the dingo means MUCHO vertical pulling force.

My inspiration came from this website http://www.teamextractor.com/

Merged their 2 models to make plans for mine

Last edited: Jul 1, 2009
  4. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

so lets see the video!!
  5. Mowbizz

Mowbizz LawnSite Senior Member

Wow...nice attachment...looks like you're pulling a dandelion...LOL:drinkup:
  6. 36metro

36metro LawnSite Member

That's wicked!! That would have a ton of uses!
  7. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow I can't imagine how nice it would be to have one of those with that attachment. wow.
  8. letsplay

letsplay LawnSite Member

Does anyone know where to purchase a larger light materials bucket then the one toro sells? I want to use it to move large amounts of mulch.
    The stump extractor in the following pictures is great.
  9. mowingtowing

10. mowingtowing

How large of a bucket are you looking for?