mini skid steer

Discussion in 'Tree Service Equipment' started by Guest, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

This is the TCI show. It is November 13-15th at the Midwest Airlines Center. To register to attend, visit www.treecareindustry.org

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey canuck, welcome to the site :waving:...glad you found your way here and we are glad to have you.

So, what made you decide to get out of the biz?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

yes, nice job Mike :clapping:...those are definitely some big ol trees ya got there :dancing:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Just bought a new Dingo with a grapple and were in love with it. It is massively understated to look at it and then watch what it does.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

View attachment 9 Excuse me, I am trying to get down posting a pict. Here is the demo unit before I bought the new one.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Very (very!) nice set up. Is that BMG? View attachment 14

Right now we are using the old Toyota 4x4 and tilt trailer. I've got a lot of old stuff but it all works great and is dependable. My Vermeer Chipper is single axel. Thinking about ramping it backwards into my 2500hd Silverado. Kind of steep though compared to the tilt which one person can do easily.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Just bought the tree ball pincher as I plant a lot of trees in the fall. What attachments have you got? The Branch Manager guy told me that his stuff doesn't match up perfectly with Dingo. Any comment?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

9. Guest

Guest Guest

View attachment 16 I've also got a 12 ton 70 foot plus 22 ft jib truck crane and can bring the pieces to it and load my log trucks 16 foot flat dumps with high sides, but this set up is nice w relatively small take downs.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Cool, Hadn't seen the grinder before. Have to ck out your site for pricing. If I remember right, your name is Dave?