mini skid steer

Discussion in 'Tree Service Equipment' started by Guest, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

2. Guest

Guest Guest

That would be cool, will I meet you in Milwaukee?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

big Fattys!!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

All this week 10% off on all Branch Manager Brand attachments, including the new 38Hp Stumper, Aluminum Ramps, and buckets, brushwolf etc etc.

Hope to see you there

Thanks for asking!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Those mini's are very versatile, huh? Never really thought of using one for tree work..........never seen anyone around here use one at least.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Like I said, never seen one around here being used......not even a full size skid. I don't know of ANYONE with them around here................our labor & "equipment" for brush and logs are amigos & cranes....no offense.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

AWESOME new machine...

I love the mini skids. Never operated a Dingo, will it fit through a 36'' gate.

Use to do some sub work with a company out of San Diego, CA who has a Ram Rod with a grapple those guys are worth their weight in gold in a lot of situations in my opinion.

I am liking this sight alot.

Mike

What year and how much did you pick it up for? If you dont mind me asking.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the info.

A 12 ton crane at 70 ft is perfect in mind...and a great asset for those specific applications...but i agree technology and everything is evolving and being innovated so fast its crazy to think what they industry will be like 10, 20, 50 years from now.

I know when i ran the ram rod is had two switches for the oil pumps...if you were just rolling around or carrying nothing you could shut it down to one pump running but if you were going full boar with a stump grind you could ad it on.

I agree with the diesel though and think the longevity will be there.

In regards to stump grinder i spoke with a guy who owns a Kanga from another site and his grinder has additional engine about the stump grinder

A. to make it easier on the machine
    B. Pumped up his grinder to a much stronger machine

I am do not know if it is only in Australlia or what.

Anyone know anything about this.

Not trying to change the thread.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Wait a minute i just looked at the picture above and it has a additional engine on it.

Never mind my question

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow,

Are the pumps independent from each other?

That is awesome.

Mike