mini track loader

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by 2 clowns mowing, Sep 11, 2006.

1. 2 clowns mowing

2 clowns mowing LawnSite Senior Member

thinking of buying mini track loader, with tiller, stump grinder and bucket has anyone used these and which one should i buy?

2. Bigred350

Bigred350 LawnSite Senior Member

We have a Boxer, with the widning tracks and perkins diesel. We have a bucket,trencher, bucket,auger with 4 bits, trench cover up, pallet forks, harley rake,and a leveling plate/carry all. It has tons of power and love it to death. I would highly reccomend it. The customer service is great to. :weightlifter: I have not used a tiller or stump grinder but they way it handles its other attchments it should handle them fine.

3. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

do a search for dingo or mini skid....
    tons of info here..

we have the dingo tx425..
    LOVE THE MACHINE........

4. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

I Rented A Boxer Trx With The Landscape Package From United Rentels On My Last Install B/c I Had A Very Small Fenced In Back Yard To Till Up And Level And The Boxer Did Great. It Takes A Little Getting Used To With The Controls And I Wish They Had Lean On Seats Kinda Like Bass Boats For When You Are Doing A Lot Of Riding. The Other Thing That Is Great About The Boxer Is The Fact That It Has The Ability To Narrow Its Tract Width At The Touch Of A Button. Makes Getting Through Tight Spots A Sinch.

5. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

The Toro is very easy to operate and you walk behind it so your not bashing into the unit, get the TX425 WideTrack.

The Boxer Diesel with adjustable tracks is also a very cool machine and powerful, but it is bigger than the Toro and leaves more of a footprint.

Also check on the Vermeer s600tx

6. Avant man

Avant man LawnSite Member

Have you looked at an Avant mini loader they come in Articulated, Skid steer and Tracked models all with seats.

7. lugnut#6

lugnut#6 LawnSite Senior Member

those are the coolest things ive ever seen.

do yall have a US distributor?

8. Avant man

Avant man LawnSite Member

I am not sure if Avant have a dealer in the US. As far as i know Gehl use the Avant 520 in their range of compact loaders i think they call it, the gehl AVANTAGE this may have something to do with sales licence or something like that. As for the Avant brand in the US we have had a couple of emails regarding people wanting to purchase the Avant Tecno branded loaders. They are made in Finland and they have their own website www.avantecno.com maybe you could try contacting them in regards to any present and future Dealers in your area.

9. Vermeer

Vermeer Inactive
    from Iowa

Check the S600TX out at www.vermeer.com where you can also locate your local dealer. As YardPro mentioned there is alot of info and opinions posted on various threads.

10. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

vermeer.
    do you offer a version with turf tracks instead of full luggs?