Mini X Pics

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by qps, Feb 9, 2006.

1. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Here the pic's of the mini's

DSC00914.JPG

DSC00913.JPG

DSC00912.JPG

DSC00911.JPG

DSC00910.JPG

2. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you own that Kumotsu (sp?) in the back ground

3. qps

from Indy

Belongs to a friend on my who let me use it knock a house over with:p ..the house didn't have a chance.! PC200 I think is the model...

4. Stroker

Stroker LawnSite Member

Very Nice! What kind of work do you do?

5. CutRight

CutRight LawnSite Senior Member

heres my toy, its supposed to be the same size as that tekeuchi

shovel.jpg

6. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

I don't think I would own a open cab excavator even in the summer time the full cab excavators are nicer as they keep the dust away from you.

Here on the West Coast (Pacific Northwest) where we get alot of rain some times it falls vertical but it does fall horizontal when the wind blows and open cab machines you get soaking wet.

We don't have much cold weather but closing the windows and doors and turning on the heater is nice.

7. CutRight

i really havent minded it so far, even workin outside in the winter. I'm not going to be digging in pouring rain or during the dead of winter so I think i'll be alright. $5000 difference for the enclosed cab, so for my needs i think it was a justified $5000 savings.

8. qps

from Indy

That's a nice Mini, but I gotta agree with Gravel Rat, enclosed cab is the only way to go, few more jobs and its paid for....

9. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Most excavators sold here come with enclosed cabs as machines work all year round. I don't think the cab option is that much extra on a machine sold here.

10. CutRight

hey its my first big toy, im 20 years old, im damn proud of it, gets the job done for me. the dealer did tell me that im only of a few that bought it with an open cab. ill agree with you there. but hey, cmon.