Mini X

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by qps, Feb 3, 2006.

1. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Hey Squizz, look what I got to play with:p

DSC00909.JPG

DSC00906.JPG

DSC00905.JPG

2. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

Pallet forks for an excavator! :D

3. Squizzy246B

Squizzy246B LawnSite Senior Member

A PC200 Komatapillar, funny I was looking at a PC20 yesterday...just a bit smaller.

There is no better machine for house demolition than a 20-25 tonne Ex. Hope you had fun?.

4. qps

from Indy

Like cutting thru butter with a hot knife, took about an hour....there bringing the takeuchi and cat mini's out next tues or weds to demo...now well see how the stack up side by side. let the games begin...

5. UNISCAPER

UNISCAPER LawnSite Bronze Member

I had some sushi once with the same name....

6. Squizzy246B

Squizzy246B LawnSite Senior Member

Bill, the correct name is "TakeyourHoochie":)

7. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Wow thats a fairly old Komatsu don't see many of those ones around kinda like old UH Hitachi's. For doing demo like that you need a excavator with a hydraulic thumb.

The local fire dept here will burn houses for practice it sure saves on the dump fees for getting rid of the debris. It gives the volunteers practice and saves the homeowner money.

8. tylermckee

tylermckee LawnSite Member
    from wa

Ive only seen one big ol komatsu around here. local contractor is using it putting in 88 lots in a develpment named rock ridge. he says they beat the hell out of it so bad up in the rocks it probably gonna dig its own grave before they finish.

9. qps

from Indy

Not sure of the age but it runs great, our fire dept does the same thing but the requirements are tough to meet, thumb would have been nice but it was free to use so beggers can't be chosers.:p

10. qps

from Indy

I'll never live this down:)