Mini Z 19/52

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by RadConSuper, Mar 28, 2006.

1. RadConSuper

RadConSuper LawnSite Member

I took my first drive on a 19/52 Mini Z today. Great ride with excellent price ($5,999)… I brought it home. It is a mower. I’ve been trying to cut about two acres with a crapman and have been wasting my time. This Mini Z whizzed through my yard like a bolt of lighting. I was concerned about the Mini Z not having enough might with the 19 HP Kawasaki… but that concern was easily taken care of after a few laps. I considered flex forks… but with the way this thing rides, it doesn’t need them. Light kit? I’m not going to be needing lights… I’ll be finished way before dark. My new concern is what task my wife is going to have lined up for me with all my free time.
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Congrats on the new mower and welcome to our big happy family!
    Just look like your busy with all that free time your going to have.

3. flake1333

flake1333 LawnSite Member

I just purchased a mini Z today as well. I ordered the suspension seat for $216 and the Flex Forks for $199 when I get the forks on I will write back tell you what difference it makes. I put the suspension seat on my 19/52 because a couple of my friends have hustlers without, like the super z and the Z. They said that they have noticed over time that without the seat they are sore. (maybe they are just getting older Ha) Anyway they suggested that I buy it. I figured for $216 its probably cheaper than a doctors visit. Good Luck