mini z pricing...

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by bigal, Sep 19, 2005.

1. bigal

bigal LawnSite Member
    from wv

hey guys, ive decided on buying a mini z 19/44. a local dealer quoted me a price of $6099 for a brand new 05. does this sound right? or should i try to get him a down a little more? any input would be appreciated.

2. xrayguy

xrayguy LawnSite Member

You should be able to do a little better than that. I was offered the same mower for $5800 earlier this summer and I've read on here where some did even better than that. The dealer should be wanting to get rid of the mower now that the season is almost over, otherwise he has got to sit on it all winter. Good luck!

3. smurfe

smurfe LawnSite Member

That is list. I just bought one today for $5700. They had $200 off plus he gave me another $100 off for paying cash

Smurfe

4. smurfe

smurfe LawnSite Member

I bought one today for $5800. My dealer had $200 off plus took another $100 for paying cash. The price you was quoted was the list price at my dealer.

Smurfe

5. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

MSRP on that mower is $7,399.00
    I would say your getting a good price.

Pj

6. bigal

bigal LawnSite Member
    from wv

thanks for the info guys. he came down to $5900. i didnt pay cash. but with what i signed up for, i can have it for the fall and winter and not have to pay anything until next season starts. should be here today or tomorrow. thanks